1. The Academic Integrity Online Tutorial (AIOT) offers our students dynamic content and real-world application of academic integrity concepts, policies, and research methods to support their work at UIC.
2. The tutorial will be conducted on iSpace.
3. All Year 1 students are required to take the tutorial during the “University Life” orientation.
4. The completion of the AIOT requirement includes the following:
(a) Pass the online tutorial test at a level of 80% or above; and
(b) Make a declaration on the AIOT test platform (iSpace).
5. The performance in the tutorial will be counted in the graduation requirement.
- Teacher: Rita YANG